At SmartHalo, we believe that cycling is the future of urban mobility. It’s the solution to the pains of city life: pollution, congestion and overloaded public transit. We’re a team of passionate creators using a savvy mix of cutting-edge technology and minimalist design to build the operating system to power all bikes.
You’re a communication jack-of-all-trades who wishes to challenge and engage with a community of sustainable and tech savvy individuals often seen on their bikes. You have a thing for cycling and/or smart mobility, have the environment and sustainability at heart.
If you’ve ever wanted to create something truly great, you should join us.
The basics we’re looking for
- Engage our audience with meaningful content for our digital platforms;
- Manage and interact with our online social communities;
- Pursue content-based influencing partnerships;
- Set conversion goals, know how to measure and analyze them;
- Have impeccable written communication in English and French.
What’s gonna make a difference in your profile
- Know how to link the content created to a buyer’s journey;
- Be greedy for content, news, ideas, etc.;
- Know, love, desire to tell a story;
- Have experience with ad managing platforms (Facebook, Google, others);
The extra talent(s) that would catch our eye (but optional)
- Have experience with photography, video or (ideally) both;
- Have basic knowledge in SEO;
- Have Google Analytics and/or Google Ads certification;
- Be open to add digital performance as a skill if it’s not already the case;
- Speak German.
Training and experience
- University degree in communication, journalism, marketing or related field;
- Minimum two years of experience;
- You recognize yourself in the following values: initiative, autonomy, creativity, flexibility and organization.
Starting date: beginning of 2020
The next step is yours!
Send us your resume (it won’t work without it), a cover letter (it’s best), a portfolio (a great nice-to-have) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.