At SmartHalo, we believe that cycling is the future of urban mobility. It’s the solution to the pains of city life: pollution, congestion, and overloaded public transit. We’re a team of passionate creators using a savvy mix of cutting-edge technology and minimalist design to give your bike super powers.
You’re a mobile developer who wants to build robust and scalable systems that delight our users. You’re intermediate in either Android or iOS development, and are interested in sharpening your development skills. You believe in teamwork and know how to communicate with people of varied backgrounds.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Write production-quality features that will be shipped to our end users
- Review and learn from the code of your fellow software developers
- Participate in software and product design sessions
- Update and create new documentation for our software systems
- Test SmartHalo from both technical and end-user perspectives
The successful candidate might have:
- 2+ years of mobile development experience (especially with Java or Swift)
- Bonus: Have a published app available for download
- Exposure to design patterns and code reviewing
- A desire to create quality products and to hone your craft
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- A thirst for self-improvement
- An interest in urban mobility and cycling
- Experience using C++ or bluetooth
- Bonus: proficiency in both french and english
Start Date: When we find the right person
If you’ve ever wanted to create something great, you should apply for this job.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.