At SmartHalo, we believe that cycling is the future of urban mobility. It’s the solution to the pains of city life: pollution, congestion, and overloaded public transit. We’re a team of passionate creators using a savvy mix of cutting-edge technology and minimalist design to give your bike super powers.
You’re a product manager who wants to build engaging products that cyclists love. You’re a talented communicator; able to reach, understand and respond to the needs of both cyclists around the world and your own team. You temper your instinct with research and analysis, and can mobilize people of varied backgrounds to achieve common goals.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Glean insights from current or future users through research and analysis
- Advocate for the user within our team by reporting on your analysis
- Update and buy-in our team on the seasonal product roadmap
- Coordinate the execution of product features across the company
- Prioritize and validate the work of our production teams on a weekly basis
- Ensure our product maintains a high standard of usability and utility
The successful candidate might have:
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with various analytics services (especially mobile analytics)
- Skills to transform and visualize data to extract trends and insights
- A history of working and communicating with developers and other “tech people”
- Bonus: Experience in programming (any language)
- The ability to choose an execution path with incomplete information
- A thirst for self-improvement and to hone your craft
- An interest in urban mobility and cycling
- Bonus: proficiency in both french and english
Start Date: When we find the right person
If you’ve ever wanted to create something great, you should apply for this job.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.