At SmartHalo, we believe that cycling is the future of urban mobility. It’s the solution to the pains of city life: pollution, congestion and overloaded public transit. We’re a team of passionate creators using a savvy mix of cutting-edge technology and minimalist design to build the operating system to power all bikes.
As a part-time Customer Support Specialist at SmartHalo, you’re responsible for building relationships and trust with cyclists all around the world during the weekends and possibly some hours in the week.
Start Date: 2021-04-15, as soon as possible
Your typical day could include:
- Managing time-sensitive emails and private messages from our different platforms with efficiency, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Sending replacement product parts from the office once a week
- Monitoring our social platforms during the weekend
- Providing technical support to users with the collaboration of the SmartHalo development team
- Collecting product feedback from our customers
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english and french
- Solution-oriented mindset and troubleshooting skills
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced tech environment
Great if you have but not mandatory:
- Experience, knowledge or interest of the tech industry
- Customer support experience with Zendesk or other platforms
- Technical support experience or interest
- Flexible hours and interest in working more hours during peaks
- Interest in urban mobility and cycling
Start Date: as soon as possible
The next step is yours!
Send us your resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.