Start Date: When we find the right person
About us: At SmartHalo, we believe that cycling is the future of urban transport. It’s the solution to the pains of city life: pollution, congestion and overloaded public transit. This is why we’re building the operating system to power all bikes – using a savvy mix of cutting-edge technology and minimalist design. We’re a team of creators: engineers, designers, business and sales people. We’re a passionate, hardworking bunch, and our office are at the center of the universe (Montreal’s Mile-End) and we’ll give you a free t-shirt.
In 2015, we took Kickstarter by storm with an award-winning circular interface that resonated with cyclists all over the world. Now, we’ve shipped over 12,000 units in 72 countries, but the best is yet to come: we’ve only scratched the surface and we want to bring SmartHalo to every cyclist.
About you: In order to share our vision with the world, we’re looking for a leader to expand our marketing efforts. We need someone to help us connect with the people who can benefit from our products. 2018 will be our year – we are looking for that versatile person that will help us conquer retail, dominate e-commerce and evangelise the world on what we are passionate about: creating livable cities by making cycling smarter and easier.
The duties will include:
- leading and growing the marketing team
- managing the marketing budget
- creating and communicating a strategic marketing plan
- reporting to the team on the success of our campaigns using analytics
- understanding our markets and finding new relevant ones
The successful candidate might have:
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- experience managing a team
- experience running international marketing campaigns
- a proven track record of delivering high ROI, metric-oriented marketing campaigns
- an understanding of consumer product lifecycles and trends
- a broad understanding and interest in technology
- amazing written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to articulate marketing strategy to non-marketers
- an understanding of cycling and urban mobility
- the desire to get their hands dirty in the day-to-day marketing tasks
Interested? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org